[conspire] first post in a while

Peter Knaggs peter.knaggs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 08:11:54 PDT 2007

On 6/26/07, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> I wish for employees of all firms without exception to be treated equally
> well at CABAL meetings held at my house, for pretty much the same reason.

I wholehartedly agree with Rick on this.

Although it's human nature to tend to view what someone says (as an
individual) as being influenced by their current employer (or government),
but such "reframing" is rarely beneficial and tends to lead to a very narrow
"us versus them" kind of discussion. There's more common ground to explore
than just those aspects.

Cheers,
Peter.