[conspire] Fwd: PenLUG this week - VoIP/Asterisk with Dr Sameer Verma

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Tue Jun 26 13:06:06 PDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 04:03:10PM -0700, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> On 6/25/07, Bill Ward <bill at wards.net> wrote:
> >

> >> I love her dearly, but her opinions are hers, and are not necessarily
> >> anyone else's policy.
> >>
> >> (It's sort of like radio editorials:  "The views expressed...."  ;->  )
> >
> >Sorry, it doesn't work that way.  What one spouse says is a reflection on
> >both.
>
> ?
>
> I thought that was no longer true in this century.  At least not in the Bay
> Area.

It's certainly not been true in *my* household, either in this century, or
the last :)

In fact, it once caused said listadmin somewhat of a headache, having some
aside with me that he really meant to have with Jim.  Pass the excedrin,
unless you prefer advil, tylenol, midol, or a good mexican pepsi.

(Ob techie: yes, sometimes caffeine cures headaches.)

  . | .    Heather Stern          |     (408) 374-7623 land
--->*<---  star at starshine.org   - * -   (408) 761-4912 cell
  ' | `    KG6ZYC                 |