[conspire] spare 2Wire AC adapter? (output 5.1V DC 2A)

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Thu Jun 14 11:40:20 PDT 2007

Jose,

E] Does anyone have a spare 2Wire AC adapter with output 5.1V DC 2A that
E] I could purchase for a couple of bucks for my neighbors who are writ-
E] ers and aren't particularly tech-savvy? Their AC adapter has given up
E] the ghost and AT&T/Pacbell wants to charge them an arm and a leg (the
E] arm for the adapter and the leg for shipping).

J] Try Computer Recycling www.crc.org, on Saturday from 9.00am to 2.00pm,
J] they have a huge assortment, and they sell for $2.00-5.00.
J]
J] I am sure you can find one with the same voltage and amperage require-
J] ment.

Thank you. I was completely unfamiliar with this venue.

Eric
--
Eric De Mund              |      Ixian Systems      |
email: <ead at ixian.com>    | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | ICQ: 811788