[conspire] Reality Check: Questions on recommended Wireless PCI and PCMCIA Cards for Ubuntu 7.04

Jose F. Medeiros jose.medeiros at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:24:58 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I myself very much like the Orinoco card as it has the pigtail
connector so you can extend the antenna and very good driver support.
If you do not need 128bit encryption the silver card is available new
locally at Benitek Computer in North San Jose for under 10.00 dollars.
http://www.benitek.com/special_sales.htm .

Hope this helps!

Jose