[conspire] Sound on my laptop

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 14:54:44 PST 2007

 one or two of my
> tests on worthiness
> of distributions in this department is to open up a
> browser to BBC
> radio 3, (www.bbc.co.uk/radio3), .click the radio
> player, and see if I
> get sound out the speakers. Some distributions fail
> this test. Haven't
> gotten around to trying ubuntu (no speakers on
> bruce's box) :(..
My laptop plays Musicovery just fine , I'm listening
to some 60;s dark energy rock now. Knoppix does not
support those sites format/s in iceweasel by default.
In fact I installed VLC to get some online vid formats
working and select it to view those junk downloadss .
Got Flash9 working in browser.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.