[conspire] PenLUG this week - Gumstix - Thursday Feb 22

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 09:39:52 PST 2007

Rick -  Thank you (and Dierdre!) for your feedback on this.
It's clearer now to me that crossposting is a bad idea, and
it's clear that the badness comes almost entirely from _replies_
to the message rather than the cross-posted message itself.

However I'm still at a loss regarding how to give the end user
an alternative that's equally simple/effective for them to use.

As you mentioned, some MUA's support scripting to handle
this sort of thing... but many, such as web-based ones, do not.

Best regards,
-Paul