[conspire] (forw) Blogging culture (was: OSI, GAP, and "Exhibit B" licences)

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Feb 22 23:50:22 PST 2007

Don Marti:
> dood I am so totally blogging this right now!
>   http://www.linuxworld.com/community/?q=node/379

A few choice "fortune -m blog" entries from the databases available at
http://zork.net/~sneakums/fortunes/ :

16:18 <@Zen> Man, I love how everyone is like "In my blog, which is a blog on
             the Internet, which you all may be interested in visiting, I
             talked about what I am now saying here."

<fo0bar> I just came across a page where someone described herself as a
         "veteran blogger"
<Zen> Many soldiers who fought in the Blog Wars of 2006 are still seeking
      official recognition from our government.

<clavicle> As I soared high into the tag cloud Xeni Jardin carefully put up for
     me, I couldn't help but wonder how high we were above the blogosphere.

"virii" would be the plural of the mythical masculine        Nick Moffitt
noun "virius". The neuter plural of "virus" would be        nick at zork.net
"vira" (as "opus" & "opera"), and "viri" is the plural
of the masculine "vir" (man). It really is "viruses"!