[conspire] (forw) Blogging culture (was: OSI, GAP, and "Exhibit B" licences)

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Feb 22 23:50:22 PST 2007

Don Marti:
> dood I am so totally blogging this right now!
>   http://www.linuxworld.com/community/?q=node/379

A few choice "fortune -m blog" entries from the databases available at
http://zork.net/~sneakums/fortunes/ :

16:18 <@Zen> Man, I love how everyone is like "In my blog, which is a blog on
             the Internet, which you all may be interested in visiting, I
             talked about what I am now saying here."

<fo0bar> I just came across a page where someone described herself as a
         "veteran blogger"
<Zen> Many soldiers who fought in the Blog Wars of 2006 are still seeking
      official recognition from our government.

<clavicle> As I soared high into the tag cloud Xeni Jardin carefully put up for
     me, I couldn't help but wonder how high we were above the blogosphere.

--
"virii" would be the plural of the mythical masculine        Nick Moffitt
noun "virius". The neuter plural of "virus" would be        nick at zork.net