[conspire] Updating the CD/DVD collection

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Feb 17 01:57:01 PST 2007

Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick at zork.net):

> For desktop use, it's not really a big deal, but in many
> situations I will jump through a few hoops to make Dapper work on a
> server installation.

I actually _did_ retain a complete set of Ubuntu Server 6.06 LTS discs,
for that very reason.

Also, with those plus a "sudo apt-get install [kx]ubuntu-desktop" command at
the end of Ubuntu Server installation, I figure I can still keep
aspiring Dapper desktop users reasonably happy.

--
Cheers,              "Here, sanity ... niiiiiice sanity, come to daddy ... okay,
Rick Moen            that's a good sanity ... {*THWONK!*}  _Got_ the bastard."