[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 55, Issue 24

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 14:49:20 PST 2007

Actually, I know of a neighborhood, near Leigh High School that effectively didn't have DSL internet for a couple months under SBC. But I've heard that SBC refusing to fight malware got the whole neighborhood blocked by most top level internet servers. It may have actually been a disconnect, or not. An associate of mine may show up wanting to set up some connection sharing with a windows box through a linux box at the next installfest. He's kinda burn me out at trying to help him.

m: Rick Moen