[conspire] Help needed for running this Saturday's CABAL meeting

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 6 23:24:08 PST 2007

Hi, if any of the regulars is available to run the CABAL meeting (at my
house), please do speak up.  Bruce Coston kindly volunteered to fill
that role, but is now uncertain he'll have car transportation to/from
his house in Sunnyvale.

"Running" the meeting really means being vaguely in overall charge,
attempting to ensure that attendees treat my house with respect.  Other
regulars no doubt will pitch in, and the routine's familiar to people.

You would need to be at my house at 4PM, and stay to at least 11 PM,
because when you and Bruce leave, everyone else must.

My mother-in-law Cheryl will be home, but not (per usual) helping the
meeting.   Deirdre and I will be out of town for the weekend.

Unfortunately, if I cannot get another regular to say "Yes", I'll need
to cancel the meeting, as Bruce might not be able to come, and I need to
be fair to Cheryl.