[conspire] OT freekenneth.com Urgent. Please help. Thanks.

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Mon Aug 27 22:32:51 PDT 2007

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:28:17 -0700, "Darlene Wallach"
<freepalestin at dslextreme.com> said:
> Rick Moen wrote:
> > Quoting john_re (john_re at fastmail.us):
> >
> >> Here is an urgent situation that enables you to do some good in this
> >> world.
> >
> > Inappropriate posting, in my view, and your "OT" isn't sufficient to
> > excuse it.  But you knew that in advance.
> >

> > <hat="listadmin">
> > John, I'm willing to tolerate this sort of thing once in a long while,
> > so I'm not annoyed -- but I don't want to see another non-Linux politics
> > advocacy posting from you, of any kind, until year 2008.  We'll figure
> > out, at that point, how frequently will be considered excessively
> > annoying.
> >

> I appreciated that John posted this request. I do not
> view it nor perceive it as a chain letter. I don't know
> how John could have reached the audience of this email
> list by other means. Perhaps there are others on this
> list who want to take action per the information in
> John's email. I certainly encourage people to use their
> conscience to decide whether to act or not as opposed
> to being irritated that this is not Linux related.
>
> Darlene Wallach

Thanks, Darlene. :)  I appreciate your support, and am totally
unsurprised that there is support - I view my post as the most moral,
appropriate, thing I could do in this world, & had I _failed_ to put
forth the effort I did, & been intimidated by suppositions of the
possibility of having to take flack from anyone about it, I would have
been majorly failing to do that which is moral, good, & proper.

To anyone who cares: Please see my post from just a minute ago on this
thread regarding my suspicion that the likelyhood is that, if OT posts
are truly an obstacle to the good functioning of society, society will
evolve new social conventions tied to new sw that will easily solve the
majority of current concerns.

  john_re at fastmail.us