[conspire] Need help with http://linuxmafia.com/bale/ ?

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Tue Apr 17 13:40:21 PDT 2007

Another option is to use the Google Calendar that I set up for
PenLUG's homepage.  I'm happy to share administrative access with you
Rick, or other LUG leaders, as appropriate & desired.
http://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=caj9iea2ol69b7n2uqdek4ocso%40group.calendar.google.com
http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/WebHome

Help bring back the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/