[conspire] danger at Fry's before 2100 , nota printer

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Tue Apr 17 13:43:25 PDT 2007

I bought a Samsung printer (don't recall the model number) at Frys for
about $60 a year or two ago, and I love it love it love it.  It works
perfectly under Linux, Windows, and Mac without any fuss.  CUPS comes
with drivers for it under Ubuntu.  Easy peasy.  So the rule should not
be "don't buy cheapies" but rather, check for Linux compatibility
before you buy.

Help bring back the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/