[conspire] more nuts

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 19:38:55 PDT 2007

got vid from mepis dvd using DVDram capable drive,
spent x-y=$20. Don't have sound or net through m/b
built ins  but metro-fi is out , possibly from EPA
junkyard fire.
Adding one of the HD deals and a cheap but good case
etc. would make a great sub $300 system all from
Fry's. This starts my first serious post w98se update
site migration, just deciding which drive goes where
gets tricky. Gonna just hang this 80g on the new box
until I figure out how to get good w98 multi-boots
now.