[conspire] (forw) Re: Join my network on LinkedIn

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Sep 26 17:37:33 PDT 2006

Maybe I've just been unreasonably down on cults, ever since one murdered
my congressman.  ;->

Passed along in part because Consultant Commons does seem like a
worthwhile initiative for _some_ folks:  It's a collaborative site
intended for the use by/for technology consultants to non-profit groups.

----- Forwarded message from Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> -----