[conspire] 3Ware raid 1 linux fedora core 5

Stephan Seelig sseelig at greenalabs.com
Tue Sep 26 11:15:36 PDT 2006

OK I read the last topic. so please bevor you answer me and waste some
time wait till I made sure that I have /boot on both hard drives.

--
Stephan Seelig
MIS Assistang

The information contained in this email is confidential information for
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this email to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender and destroy this email.