[conspire] Your Site Back Up

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Tue Sep 26 01:12:08 PDT 2006

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:21:18 -0700, rick moen wrote:

> Oh, I did -- thanks to Daniel Gimplevich.  The system is so critically

If you absolutely must copy & paste my name, do _yourself_ the courtesy of
referencing a From header. Normally I ignore these things unless clear
future nuisances of practicality may be foreseen, which is probably why I
have seen such an inaccuracy on this list now for the second time in as
many days. If you (Ross, Rick) think copy/paste is more of a hassle than
carefully proofreading your own typing, to each his own; just take delight
in the fact that you're not me, who has to take great care in making sure
I don't make a mistake akin to yours every single friggin' time I type my
name. </generally disagreeable mood>