[conspire] Linux (fedcore 5) driver for 3ware 9500S-4LP

Stephan Seelig sseelig at greenalabs.com
Mon Sep 25 16:48:41 PDT 2006

Hi guys,

I need some help with my raid 1 system. I have two 234GB harddrives and
a 3ware SATA Raid controller in my server. I already set up the arrays
in the 3ware bios. Now i want to install fedora core 5 on this system. I
also downloaded the driver for fedora core 4 and did installation test,
but its seems not to work because when I go on with installing fedora I
get the message that no drive/directory can be found for installation.
Do you have any ideas how I get a driver for fedora core 5 or how i can
install fedora core. Everything is be helpful.

Thank you very much
Stephan