[conspire] Fc5 Netzero

John Andrews jla1200 at netzero.net
Sun Sep 10 09:35:46 PDT 2006

Daniel
		The Netzero software does not work right. When you start it the Log on
screen pops up  but when you type in your password 2 letters come up at a
time, then when you press the connect button nothing happens in fact all the
buttons are frozen. You can't get rid of the thing off the screen except by
rebooting.Also do I need to put gksudo in front of
the /opt/nzclient/runclient.sh? I did ln -s ttyS0 modem in the /dev directory
but I don't know if that worked right since the buttons are frozen.
	On a different subject I couldn't mount hdb6 because I didn't have
permission.Seems like after Kubuntu Fc5 is crap .