[conspire] Rick's Linux Gazette essay

Adrien Lamothe a_lamothe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 10:10:58 PDT 2006

(In fact, that's what I'd been discussing here when you interjected with
that not-very-related anecdote about the town meeting.)

I believe the town-hall meeting is indeed related, because an internet mailing list is a form of electronic town hall. Anonymity becomes a problem when people anonymously slander; but then again the moderator can always delete the post and ban the sender.