[conspire] 17-inch Sony (CRT) monitor for sale for $15.00

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Fri Sep 1 01:37:47 PDT 2006

Gentlemen, Ladies,

I have a monitor for sale, available because of an upgrade from CRT to
LCD. The monitor, available for $15.00, is a 17-inch Sony CPD-G220R
Trinitron (i.e a 17-inch CRT), and it was manufactured in October 2001.
It's crisp and bright, and it comes with a power cord if you, unlike me,
are not already swimming in spare power cords. I'm located on the Moun-
tain View/Sunnyvale border, and this item is available for pick-up.

Here's the Sony web page for this model, listing specifications, etc.:

    Sony CPD-G220R Trinitron Color Computer Display
    http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-home.pl?mdl=CPDG220R&LOC=3

They're calling it a "17-inch Trinitron Flat Display".

Cheers,
Eric

p.s. Cabalists are getting first dibs on this. If no one here can use
it, then after two weeks I'll put it up on craigslist.
--
Eric De Mund           | ICQ: 811788
email: <ead at ixian.com> | Y!M: ead0002