[conspire] Fc5 Fw Hard drive

John Andrews jla1200 at netzero.net
Wed Oct 4 18:22:57 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 02:16, Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:
> You should not be attempting to mount as HFS because it's HFS+, and you
> need to make sure any modules for reading the mac partition table get
> loaded.

	I would like to use the Fw enclousure for both booting up a couple of OS's on
an older imac with 9.2.2 and/or using  the other space for storage of mp3's
or .ogg's with I could use on both linux and imac. What format should I use?
or  do a different  format for each partition?
	As far as modules go.What did you mean about that? Can you load them from
where? rpms..?
	I still don't know how to make the fw enclosure mount.