[conspire] Should I try for a sempron laptop from dell

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 03:14:17 PST 2006

I tried to buy a inspiron 1501 from dell online using some code and even got it displaying the 469 price I discovered for the configuration on the web . But failed to get some other deal /s when it crapped out . Am still playing email tag w dell - part of their company only believes in chat and never mail . Sempron , 1g 80g ati vid up to 256 shared crap dell screen . Not the best deal I've seen actually but I may still be eligeable for it . I've heard some bad about linux on sempron laptops .