[conspire] Important SVLUG vote, today

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Wed Mar 1 14:35:25 PST 2006

For a more balanced view of the issues, sbay.org put together a
collection of pro and con arguments, with rebuttals (though Paul never
submitted a rebuttal for his side):
http://corp.sbay.org/board/svlug-sbay-20060213.html

Also, note that anyone who attends an svlug meeting, or is on any
svlug mailing list, is automatically considered a member and can vote
on this issue.

--Bill (member of sbay.org board of directors, and former SVLUG VP).

Help bring back the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/