[conspire] Overstuffed Ubuntu sources.list for Daniel

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Tue Jun 27 17:04:16 PDT 2006

I already found that via Google at the meeting, and thus ruled it out as
the place where I thought I saw what I was trying to find again, which I
did about ten minutes later. Alex was looking for a non-liner video editor
other than kino, and I knew that I had just seen mention of one somewhere,
mistakenly thinking that's where it was. BTW, the program I was looking
for is called openmovieeditor.