[conspire] application installation

jose tav josetav at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 21:07:36 PDT 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls,
Please some body can tell me how to install:
install_flash_player_7_Linux.tar.gz, sitting on my /Desktop/, and for that
matter any application.
Please, go nice on me, *assume I know nothing about Linux (well actually it
is *almost* true)*.
The need for the flash_player came when I try to open some websites that
require it, I clicked on the tab to download then later on, it notified me:
"it need ot be installed manually" and *no* info on how to do it but rather
gives a bad link to the needed info.
Thank you very much for you kindness.
jose

Oh yeah, Daniel mentioned "clamscan" for detecting viruses. but I can find
it, I think my spelling is wrong correction please!