[conspire] Att Yahoo Dsl

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu Jul 6 21:41:53 PDT 2006

begin Rick Moen quotation of Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 07:02:55PM -0700:

> Tidbit:  At the time we arranged the move to 1105 Altschul, Durkin very
> efficiently worked with me to ensure decent quality of service
> (problematic, because we're even farther physically from the telco
> central office than we used to be) _and_ made a couple of suggestions on
> his own initiative to lower our pricing!

Same here.  And after the move he offered me more
bandwidth (mmmm, bandwidth) for a little less money,
in exchange for committing to a one-year contract.

I have had Raw Bandwidth service at three physical
addresses with the same 5 static IP addresses.
In the time I've had Raw Bandwidth the fly-by-night
phone company has changed its name twice.

(Rick, got a link to previous instances of the "I'm
getting on the Internet, what should I get?" "Get
Raw Bandwidth" "I got the cheap plan from the phone
or cable company, HELP!" thread?)

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/