[conspire] It's alive! (CalLUG's back.)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jan 24 11:38:36 PST 2006

> Congratulations. Hopefully, rawbw will let you keep your existing block of
> IPs. Maybe the new backyard will yield some different fruits. Let somebody
> else worry about that goofy kitchen timer for a change.

Ja, the DSL situation's among several unknowns:  I'll be checking with
Mike Durkin at Raw Bandwidth, as we get closer.  (Changing to a new IP
netblock wouldn't be a huge deal, anyway.)

Six years was wrong, BTW, and proves that I can't count before having my
morning coffee:  I was there _eight_ years; we moved to Hong Kong just
before I would have started the third grade.

There's a ridiculously tall Coast Redwood tree in the back of the lot
that my parents planted when I was born.  It's grown to a couple hundred
feet tall.  I managed only 5' 11" and change.  ;->