[conspire] Blackbox, bbconf, bbkeys

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Mon Jan 23 17:37:36 PST 2006

I would assume that "/home/jla/.bbconf/config" refers to a file "config"
in the hidden directory "/home/jla/.bbconf" in your home folder. If
/usr/share/blackbox/menu does not exist, I would only create it if
blackbox were going to be used by multiple users. Otherwise, it would
probably suffice to have all configs in hidden folders in your home
directory. If I were you, I would take a look at the files
/usr/share/doc/blackbox/README.Debian and
/usr/share/doc/blackbox/README.bbtools to see distribution-related and
configuration-related specifics regarding blackbox. However, since I'm not
you, I haven't read those files and have no idea what they say.