[conspire] Breezy chroot & debootstrap

mark weisler mark.weisler at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 22:21:47 PST 2006

On Sunday 08 January 2006 18:06, John Andrews wrote:
> DebootstrapChroot
> DebootstrapChroot
...snip...
> On a different subject where do you find the inbox/outbox/drafts/etc on the
> Kontact mail program?

The following listing will, I hope, answer your question if it was not
otherwise answered:

mark at kubuntumobile:~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/inbox/cur$

Individual mail files are found in the 'cur' directory, the 'cur' directory is
shown below along with the path to get there.

mark at kubuntumobile:~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/inbox$ ls
cur  new  tmp

Below shows some of my mail directories...
mark at kubuntumobile:~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail$ ls
Archive         ConspireRead  Elitists-Read  inbox               Network
Service  outbox   sent-mail  sulug read  trash      Wtfl Read
ArchiveTil2008  drafts      Network Management  nslu2Read        Pending  spam
svlugRead

--
Mark Weisler
mark.weisler at comcast.net
PGP Key 4096/1024 23FFF8B468E462B6
Key fingerprint = 87D5 A77B FC47 3CC3 DFF0  586D 23FF F8B4 68E4 62B6