[conspire] Breezy/Apt-Get ?

John Andrews jla1200 at netzero.net
Sun Jan 8 12:05:34 PST 2006

Rick ,Daniel ,Nick
	I did an apt-getupdate. Then a sudo apt-get build dep on a dial up connection
which took awhile.It finished fine and then unpacked the packages(about a
dozen lines of information. Then it did another dozen or so lines. Whatever
that next step is called then it returned me to my prompt and I don't know
how to finish installation.I tried a few dpkg commands and apt-get and
apt-config commands which I thought might work. Then synaptic  and aptitiude.
I virtually lost all the screens which had the unpacking information on
them.What's the seqence of commands to finish .Ps I hope I don't loose all
the uninstalled packages when i turn off the computer.