[conspire] Help Desk Managers and Support Personel in the Bay Area

Alan ajd at adavies.net
Thu Jan 5 18:36:11 PST 2006

Hi Folks,

I'm looking to find other people on this list that work in the IT
support profession.  My goal is to either start a meeting or join an
already established meeting to discuss, share, expose, evaluate and
demonstrate products and solutions (software and hardware alike)
relating to our area of expertise.  If you have any interest or
information you'd like to share with me please contact me directly
(unless you come up with some good humor to share with all).  I look
forward to hearing from you.

Alan Davies
ajd at adavies.net