[conspire] Breezy Badger/configure something

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Tue Jan 3 19:39:50 PST 2006

On 03Jan2006 07:34PM (-0800), Nick Moffitt wrote:
> ...but it will *also* install the full development toolchain, if needed.
> It's very handy, and I often prime a new machine with a "sudo apt-get
> build-dep glibc" just for sanity's sake.

I should point out here that this was sanity for an LNX-BBC developer,
as glibc has some rather peculiar development needs.  I've long since
left that project, and the practice is purely habit now.

"Some of us figured out in the 1950s                     Nick Moffitt
that blacklists were a bad idea.                        nick at zork.net
Some of us have that lesson still ahead of us."
           -- John Gilmore, on RBLs.