[conspire] Re: conspire Digest, Vol 32, Issue 3

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 23:20:23 PST 2006

the new MEPIS -Lite 3.3.2-1rc1 works good once you apt-get   install openoffice.org and it will be primary as i redo my stronger  box, allowing me to rebuild the w98 on this box, the only way to remove  teatimer. may try to bring printer/s to cabal to fix their problems, i  like the laser i got when a friend upgraded his bus. laser.