[conspire] Partitioning problem

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Mon Feb 6 20:50:31 PST 2006

Hi, Rick.

I'd put whatever you expect to be the heavyest read-load on
(/var/www?) a 2-way or 3-way mirror RAID (to exploit read
parallelism for best performance).  Perhaps split swap
across all three and trust the kernel to use it intelligently
(I haven't read kernel VM code enough to be sure that it would).

Tony

According to Rick Moen,