[conspire] Gnucash ./configure on Breezy

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri Feb 3 22:35:51 PST 2006

Why are you trying to install a version of Gnucash older than what's in
the repositories?

sudo apt-get install gnucash gnucash-docs

One of the dependencies is libdb3, and libdb3-dev is one of the build
dependencies. If apt-get failed, you may have gone over some kind of
download quota from NetZero.

OSX has a mishmash of libraries. I highly recommend Fink: http://fink.sf.net
An alternative to Fink is DarwinPorts, but it pollutes the filesystem
hierarchy by installing some things outside of its designated folder.