[conspire] concatenating web pages?

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Sun Dec 31 02:35:41 PST 2006

Gentlemen, Ladies,

What tool are folks using to concatenate web pages together for viewing
in one tab or page?

On a lark, I took this text from my notebase:

    /-----------------------------
    o   Tisdall, Jonathan: Improve Your Chess Now
        http://www.bestwebbuys.com/1857441567

    o   Vukovic, Vladimir: Art of Attack in Chess
        http://www.bestwebbuys.com/1857440536

    o   Yermolinsky, Alex: The Road to Chess Improvement
        http://www.bestwebbuys.com/1901983242
    \-----------------------------

, put it into a file named <in.txt> and issued the command:

    % wget -i in.txt -O out.html

All in an attempt to demonstrate to myself that this elementary school
approach wouldn't work. Well, when I viewed <out.html> in a tab in
Firefox 1.5.0.7, all three pages viewed as prettily as could be, one
right below the other.

My question is, if this hadn't worked, what solutions are you folks
using for this sort of thing?

Thanks,
Eric
--
"It is my heart-warmed and world-embracing Christmas hope and aspiration
that all of us, the high, the low, the rich, the poor, the admired, the

Eric De Mund              |      Ixian Systems      |
email: <ead at ixian.com>    | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | ICQ: 811788
http://www.ixian.com/ead/ | Mountain View, CA 94041 | Y!M: ead0002