[conspire] Ubuntu 606

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 21:51:11 PST 2006

[

> when I saw 6.06, I immediately realized all sorts of things wrong with
> 5.10 that were now right. That set the bar rather high for 6.10, so a
> disappointment was already in the making, and it turned out to be worse
> than I ever imagined. Edgy Eft is to be avoided.
]     especially when your other distro's  on the  drive use ext3 as 606 rearranges something about every ext3 filesystem that every other distro changes back and this arguing causes crashing . Some fools even named it distro of the year , lately quality sucks ! Worked fine on ross's ppc laptop though .

http://mail.yahoo.com