[conspire] Web objects, Ruby on Rails

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 14:48:25 PST 2006

Thanks again, Deirdre. Looks like WebObjects also
supports J2EE and CORBA. Just copied this from the
link you provided:

"Support for J2EE technologies, including Servlet
integration and an Object Request Broker (ORB), allows
you to mix and match. JSP programmers can use the
automated data persistence of WebObjects as an
alternative to complex EJBs. Others can host
third-party beans or write their own. And your
deployment platform is up to you: Choose virtually any
J2EE-capable server or use the included WebObjects
J2SE application server."