[conspire] question about EIDE ATA hard drive to buy

David E. Fox dfox at m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com
Wed Dec 20 19:37:31 PST 2006

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:51:16 -0800

> I should start collecting these.  Household perennials:
>
> Whole Paycheck Market (Whole Foods Market)
> Needless Markup (Niemann Marcus)

Oh, and most likely completely off topic:

Back in the day when I was a teenager, there used to be a thing called
"Wacky Packages" at the local grocery store for 5 cents. It included one
or more stickers, and an absolutely awful-tasting stick of gum.

The stickers were humorous (and sometimes not very tasteful) knockoffs
of existing products. I still have manaaged to have some of them glued
to one of my mother's pieces of furniture :) - things like "GI Toe",
"Stickers", "None in One Pigpen Oil".. etc.

:)

dfox at tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox at m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.