[conspire] (forw) Re: [TAG] link suggestion - blog banned by Google

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 19 23:13:03 PST 2006

Some thoughts about "spam-proofing".

The irony I carefully am not dwelling on, here, is that
"tag at lists.linuxgazette.net" (Linux Gazette's "The Answer Gang" mailing
list, hosted right here on my server) is a non-publicly-archived list,
over my objections.  (I asked if the list could be taken public and
offered to do all the work, a couple of the regulars objected angrily,
the editor-in-chief decided in their favour, and I dropped the subject.)