[conspire] Internet, cable and phone suggestions

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri Dec 8 21:23:00 PST 2006

In portions of the Bay Area where Comcast is the only available cable
company, one cannot get cable internet through anyone other than them.
However, no portion of the Bay Area is subject to a similar limitation in
DSL service. You in particular may find it enlightening to read the ToS
and AUP of all prospective ISPs, as no two are the same. For a partial
list of DSL ISPs to look into (assuming your new address is serviceable),
see:

http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2006-July/002143.html