[conspire] linuxmanship

Keith Keller kkeller at speakeasy.net
Wed Dec 6 21:34:45 PST 2006

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 02:39:10PM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:

> http://zgp.org/~dmarti/linuxmanship/

Cute.  I'm glad my boss dresses like a Berkeley undergrad.  ;-)

Question: why no mention of *BSD, which is possibly in many ways as good
as linux, or at the very least not a proprietary OS?  Yes, I understand
it's called *linux*manship, but it seems like not mentioning BSD at all
seems slightly disingenuous.  (And I wouldn't ask, except that I saw the
author of the link posting to the thread.)  Not very, just slightly.

--keith

kkeller at speakeasy.net