[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 43, Issue 9

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Wed Dec 6 16:18:46 PST 2006

On Dec 6, 2006, at 4:08 PM, Don Marti wrote:

> Dude, that page has Google PageRank 7.  You know how
> much a link from a 7 is worth?  That's like eyeballs
> on the hoof, ready to get all sticky and monetized
> and stuff.

Speaking of Google and Page Rank, I got an incoherent rant this
morning about my high ranking for "google sucks."

Pretty amazing given that it's one post on a mailing list that's five
and a half years old.

Oh, and in the same batch of mail, an inquiry from a Google recruiter
asking if I'd like to interview there.

Sort of yin and yang this morning.

--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net