[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 43, Issue 9

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Dec 6 15:31:26 PST 2006

> The top of that page shows that you were the only one to update it in the
> last 5 years, and then only once, to fix broken links.

Proving it's nearly perfect.  ;->

> You were acting as an enabler for that legacy page then, and you are
> still doing so by linking to it here. Quite a contrast to your
> refraining from being an enabler for Linux...

Droll, Daniel.

Part of the reason I help people with Linux is that they don't remain
addicted to helplessness, nor part of the ongoing virus/zombie/botnet
problem -- and in many cases turn around and actively become assets to
the community.  Whereas, time spent fixing MS-Windows problems is pure
waste or worse, really.