[conspire] Re: Imac G3 /Tiger

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Fri Dec 1 21:30:20 PST 2006

John,

John Andrews <jla1000 at comcast.net> to <conspire at linuxmafia.com>:
] This may be a little off the subject but I am trying to install os
] 10.4 Tiger on an old imac G3 slot loading, 400mhz,9.2.2 os. I've
] updated the ram/firmware.Now I need a larger hard drive.How should I
] handle the whole classic env. and Tiger installation? [etc.]

I'm new to the Mac world and I've been checking out the mailing lists at
lowendmac.com. You might have good luck there, too. Specifically, see:

    Low End Mac's Email Lists
    http://lowendmac.com/lists/index.shtml

One of the lists there is an iMac list, founded in 1998 and having 343
members.

Regards,
Eric
--
Eric De Mund              |      Ixian Systems      |
email: <ead at ixian.com>    | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | ICQ: 811788