[conspire] Borrowing a monitor at the CABAL meeting

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 10 21:07:22 PDT 2006

Quoting Adam Cozzette (mystagor at sbcglobal.net):

> I'm planning on attending the CABAL meeting on Saturday (the 12th), but
> since I'll be taking CalTrain I was wondering if anyone might have a
> spare monitor I could borrow?

My house's (the CABAL venue's) sole remaining non-laptop monitor, a 17"
LCD panel, is always available to attendees on a first-come basis.

> By the way, is there actually a meeting this Saturday?

Yes.

I'm slightly
> confused, because the website (http://linuxmafia.com/cabal) still says
> it's cancelled, although I thought I recalled Rick mentioning otherwise
> on this list.

Argh!  That was an edit error:  I carried forward in vim an earlier month's
paragraph, and didn't notice it was one that said "cancelled" (that
being on BayCon's weekend).  BayCon is in fact long past.

Thanks for mentioning that (additional) error.  I've just fixed.