[conspire] (forw) Re: [Volunteers] CABAL CDs and DVDs kit, lent for SVLUG installfest

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Aug 5 21:42:06 PDT 2006

So, just in case I confused everyone, the two CABAL days in August are:

o  Saturday, Aug. 12 in Menlo Park (_next_ Saturday, 2nd Sat. in Aug.)
o  Saturday, Aug. 19 at Sunnyvale Baylands Park (Linux Picnic -- 3rd
   Sat. in Aug.)

_Today_ (1st Saturday in August) is not a CABAL day (but several folks
are here anyway, and welcome.)

Saturday, Aug. 26 (4th Saturday) would ordinarily have been one, but
the one at Linux Picnic, a week earlier, takes its place.