[conspire] Moving starting Monday, May 8

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 25 15:45:04 PDT 2006

We sort-of have a move date for my household (and thus the CABAL meeting
site):

The outgoing tenants at our new house, 1105 Altschul Avenue @ Gordon
Avenue, have finally announced that _they're_ moving on Sunday, May 7.
(Convenient for them, sucky for us.  That's the breaks.)

 $ cal May 2006
      May 2006
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1  2  3  4  5  6
 7  8  9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Touch-up painting is slated for Monday, May 8 (in some so-far
unspecified set of interior rooms), but we've been given the green light
to start moving our things.  Accordingly, I expect that we'll start
piling our things into the new house's garage and onto the back porch.
We're aiming to be fully out of 2033 Sharon Road ASAP -- moving our
things into the new house as quickly as drying paint permits.

Accordingly, I've left Saturday, May 13 as the next CABAL meeting day --
and updated all the location information on the CABAL and BALE pages.
New ICBM coordinates are posted at http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/ .  ;->

Deirdre is scheduling the SBC "F&T" (from and to) rewiring order, asking
for Monday, May 8.  I'll be moving the aDSL in coordination with that.

Obviously, linuxmafia.com _is_ going to be offline, at some point.  I'm
doing my best to keep that to under 24 hours, and will advise if/when
there's more to say.