[conspire] ok daniel in particular

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Tue Oct 11 11:30:32 PDT 2005

Here's a HOWTO for 2-BIOS monte:
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/printpage/39
Here's a page about bad Asus flashes. Some stuff there may also apply:
http://www.a7vtroubleshooting.com/articles/rd1/
Sending a BIOS chip to someone else to be externally reprogrammed
apparently usually costs around $20:
http://www.biosman.com/oldbios.html
http://www.badflash.com/howmuch.html
http://www.flashbios.org/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=54